Monday, July 12, 2010

C: Do I feel lazy and guilty! I sit on the back deck drinking lemonade (yes -really) madly reading the fabulous third book in the best selling Swedish series: the Girl Who Kicked a Hornets Nest. If you haven't read it (or seen the first movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo), its gripping. The only exercize I got today was furiously turning the pages. How can he ignore the pain, cycling uphill is sooooo painful, I haven't done it for years and I can still remember the screaming legs while I'm being dropped in seconds (left abandoned on a hwy in the middle of nowhere). The real reason I like running, you can't get lost 5 hours from home! (Although I did get lost once running in a storm in TO-I flagged a taxi home). I don't think I ever told Brian, he wouldn't approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment