Saturday, July 3, 2010

C: BBQ-MONDAY -ALL INVITED: Toronto on Monday! Derek was right! Brian will be home before I even finish my renovation project! J&J are still here tiling the shower, and the paint won't be dried by Monday. How is it possible he can ride through Nfld, NS,PEI & NB before my contractors finish replacing a bathtub! And I am not even getting heated floor tiles or anything exotic! I did do a few other things, but I won't ruin the surprize (or get into trouble) here.

We had a good bye party for neighbors Pat & Jack last night, and thought they'd be gone (retiring to Picton) before B would see them again, but it turns out not so! We'll have another BBQ Monday night. (July 5 - 5 pm) Consider this an invite. I'll send an email with details. Phone if you need directions. Brian will love to see everyone.. he'll probably fall asleep by 9 pm, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't stay up and celebrate a half finished epic century ride. C

No comments:

Post a Comment