Sunday, May 30, 2010

OK... here I've been spending all my time worrying over things like exhaustion and 18-wheelers... and it turns out the scariest thing about my ride is the thought of Carmel back home with a decorating magazine and a credit card!

And if that isn't bad enough, I just realized I'm also going to miss the entire Tour de France this year. I am of course, a big TDF junkie, but I'll be well into my tour de Canada when the TDF boys get going, and they'll finish long before I do. Not only do they ride faster, but they'll do less than half my distance and they don't have to carry all their own gear... how depressing! I'm already looking forward to next year, and spending the TDF on the couch in front of the TV with chips and beer.

Hmmmm... I think I may be going through a minor motivational down swing here... Must... train... harder!

1 comment: